Sunday, January 30, 2011

Incorporating Water Splash into my work.


For my product portfolio, I was looking for a interesting way to photograph an electric shaver. I first shot the shaver by itself on a black background, but I wasn't too happy with it, because I felt that the image lacked impact, so I decide to incorporate a splash into my image. After pretty much flooding the photo stage with water, this was the best splash I got. I am not too happy with it, because I feel that splash is competing with the shaver. I am going to give it another shot next week, and hopefully all this hard work will payoff.

1 comment:

  1. 사진 멋지다.
    내가 뭐 보는 눈이 있겠느냐만 느낌을 말하자면
    면도기보다 스플래쉬가 더 강한 것 같아.
    뭐랄까 물을 이겨내는 것 보다는 물에 빨려들어가는
    느낌이랄까?! 물이 면도기를 감싸는 것 같아.
    수고 많았네. 다음주 샷을 기대할께!!!

    ReplyDelete